top of page
Time is TBD|
Product Roadmap Workshop
The Product Roadmap Workshop equips participants with practical insights on creating a roadmap that aligns with business objectives and customer needs.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the event
The Product Roadmap Workshop equips participants with practical insights and perspectives on creating a roadmap that aligns with business objectives and customer needs. By the end of the workshop, attendees will have a solid understanding of the roadmapping process and be able to apply the techniques learned to develop a successful product roadmap for their organization.
- What are product roadmaps and what benefits do they provide
- How to create a shared context (e.g. ecosystem trends, strategy, goals)
- Who is this product roadmap for and what purpose does it serve?
- What roadmap elements are needed?
- How to draft the next version of the product roadmap
- Develop a plan to move forward and continually improve
- Create a shared understanding of product direction
- Align on key stakeholders and target audience
- Develop a timeline of expected outcomes and deliverables
- Make trade-off decisions to balance expectations with capacity
- Agree on how to communicate and solicit feedback
- Align on next steps to improve roadmapping practices
- Zoom (audio and video) and Mural (virtual whiteboard)
- PDFs of training materials, templates, and job-aids
- Recommendations and references for continued learning
- Opportunity to network with fellow participants
bottom of page